View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 03:56 PM
Dan Marke1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkaticket View Post
No offense and not a shot at the OP but who cares? It’s not like Legendary Auctions is a major corporation who has tens of thousands of innocent people working for them. This isn’t GM going under, or Boeing it’s an auction house. An auction house which like most in our hobby is made up of a handful of people at best with a few exceptions.

Being blunt Legendary Auctions is a business run by a handful of now well documented crooks who spun off from another now well documented crook/crooks. Who cares what happens to these guys, let alone the shell they operated their crimes under or were linked too.

We all should be furious about this or at the very least just be happy we got our winnings/paid on consignments drop the mic and move on from these jack wagons.

They on the other hand should pay the price for preying on their clients who trusted them, and the hobby that gave them the opportunity to make a great living. Not a lot of folks get the chance these guys did in life. Such a shame greed had to have them piss it away. I can’t even figure why anyone would want to be friends with these guys now. Let alone wonder or think about what happens to their business.

Just my two cents…
First off, I never once bid on their auctions so I think you misinterpreted my question as if I would be on suicide watch to learn Legendary is now defunct.

Like you, my hope is that Legendary is now out of business permanently and not run by some puppet management until Allen and company return from the hoosegow.

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - Mark Twain