View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 03:18 PM
Kev1n @1les

Thanks Leon.

I was a bit confused as I know that there are front page advertisements. When I got what felt like a generic PM, I wasn't sure if there was a PM level of advertisement as well.

When it said support Net54, I wasn't sure what that meant, as I knew that the last one (Jackson) was a front page Ad.

If it was a support Net54 issue - either through one of the charities spoken about in one of the other threads or making M whole, I would have probably bought in for it - even though I am not yet collecting pre-war issues. It is more about the community, etc.

I would have sent a PM, but I felt like it was a larger question with the other posts that I had referred to. Apparently, there was no connection. Since you are involved, I now understand what the support Net54 part meant.

What I didn't appreciate was a second PM that was asking me to delete the post and that I should have asked him directly. That, to me, felt like there was something that was meant to be hidden. Had the response been, yes, this is support Net54 for x, it would have probably changed my outcome and would have changed others - thus the question.

53-55 Red Mans Complete Set