View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 06:58 PM
Howard Che.r.n.i.ck

I've been selling on eBay for 21 years and have seen the changes. When I first started, eBay made Sellers feel wanted. If you had a question, you could easily pick up the phone and speak to someone who speaks English. If you had a bad Buyer, you were able to leave negative feedback. Seller fees were reasonable. Buyers were not taxed. The only competition out there were just other Sellers with a small business trying to make an extra buck.

Today, all of that is gone. The fun in selling is gone. eBay makes my life miserable. I have done over 7 figures in sales, yet I am treated like I do not exist. I am a 1 man company but can no longer compete with companies that are fully staffed plus plenty of dough to run their business. They list thousands of cards while small companies like mine can only list about a dozen per day. The rising eBay fees and postage rates take most of your profit. Whatever is left, Uncle Sam takes a bite.

eBay is flooded with modern cards. Difficult to find vintage cards to sell. They are just hard to find and are priced too high.

Yes, eBay has changed and not for the better. I had a good run but will be closing shop in the next month or two.

Buythatcard

http://stores.ebay.com/Buythatcard