View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 11:40 PM
Paul Hawk

1. Name - Paul Hawk

2. Age - 35

3. Day job - Own a number of food service establishments in NJ and PA

4. Location - Lower Bucks County, Langhorne, PA

5. Collecting interest - Pre-War cards, but mostly T206, T205, T207 and various HOF pre-war cards. I also collect sets from 2004, my son's birth year. I also collect baseball autographs - focusing on HOFer and autographed baseballs. I also collect anything related to the Phillies.

6. Family - New wife, two step daughters and one son. Kids have two rats without tails (hampsters) and two hermit crabs.

7. How long in hobby - Since five years old, but about a nine year hiatus during college, grad school and starting my career..

8. Other interests - hunting, cooking, wine collecting, tinkering with my 1967 427 Ford Cobra (a kit car, but dang sweet!)

9. Do you attend shows? Have done locals, but never the national. I have donethe Philly show in the past, but missed the last few because life got in the way.

Here is a photo of my wife and critters messing with us - photo taken about two months ago:

http://vintagebaseballs.blogspot.com

Stop by and say hello!