View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 09:16 AM
Graig Kreindler

Hey all,

I just wanted to thank all of you good people for making this raffle a reality. It really meant a lot to me that you guys were passionate enough about my artwork to even want to be involved, but that towards the end, you gave the event such a big push. It says a lot about all of you and how you feel about what I do. I really couldn't feel more blessed for that. Thank you.

Now that the raffle has moved onto the next phase, I'm super stoked to be able to offer a larger painting than the last one. Certainly, a 16" x 20" is a GREAT size to work on. But the possibilities of a 20" x 28" surface (or thereabouts) are even more exciting. I feel like John picked a real winner with that Hank Aaron image so many months back, so I hope that some of you fellas already have some great ideas to try and match its quality.

In the end, it makes me so happy that I'm able to give you guys the opportunity to own something that you'll (hopefully) cherish. I know it might sound trite at this point because I say it often, but the sentiment is still genuine: Know that it's really because of you all that everyday I'm able to do something that I love. I couldn't be more grateful.

And once again, I have to thank Bill and Lance for their efforts in putting this thing together and steering the good ship, and also Leon (Hi Leon!) for allowing such silliness to occur on the message boards for the past few weeks. Well, silliness in regards to the raffle, that is.

If you have any questions or thoughts, feel free to PM either myself, Lance or Bill, or just post 'em here on the thread. Heck, even if you have any thoughts on images that you want to post to see if they would work well as your choice, feel free to.

Hopefully we'll have a winner by Sunday night!

Thanks again, everybody.

Graig