View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 02:03 PM
Bi11..R0berts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricktmd View Post
I actually won the Gandil with the AB back and it was for 450.00. It was mistakenly listed as selling for 475.00. The only other AB Gandil 5 I have seen sold for over twice that amount in a Goodwin Auction. I plan to crossover that card and a few others I won to PSA . We will see if they cross

One of the Gandil's was listed as an EPDG back but was actually an AB no border back. Not sure how much that affected the final price at $475.
Rick, congratulations on a great pick up. I was bidding on it as well, but needed to save some powder for some later items. I hated to let it go. I'm happy for you, I think you'll do very nicely with it! I bid via phone and my lots are showing the correct final bid, software seems the likely culprit.

I believe the next auction is set for Feb 15th so information should be available soon.
Successful transactions with: Chesboro41, jimivintage, Bocabirdman, marcdelpercio, Jollyelm, Smanzari, asoriano, pclpads, joem36, nolemmings, t206blogcom, Northviewcats, Xplainer, Kickstand19, GrayGhost, btcarfango, Brian Van Horn, USMC09, G36, scotgreb, tere1071, kurri17, wrm, David James, tjenkins, SteveWhite, OhioCard Collector, sysks22, ejstel. Marty

Last edited by brob28; 01-29-2015 at 02:06 PM.