View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 09:58 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

"So, does a Nicholls card with the SWEET CAPORAL 150, Factory 649 (overprint) back exist ?At this point, I cannot say it exists or it does not exist."

LOL went from Mission Accomplished and in your collection to not so sure...

"I am getting together with an old buddy of mine on a deal, who is bringing his stock of 6,000+ T206's. Many of which are cards with tougher backs. If this Nicholls card does exist, I expect that he may have one."

Same buddy you sold the mythical AB460's with Cobb too in Oaks...keep digging deeper at this point its more entertainment than anything Ted 6000+ T206's LOL, how about you call him and ask him if he has one? If he does have him send it on I'll pay for grading and give him $500 for the effort and return the card....but wait right he just got rid of his phone this month so you can't call..oh darn the luck.

Once again lots of talk from you with very little substance or images, but please don’t let that stop more story time with Uncle Ted I want to hear how you will get my head spinning or make me “dizzy” with all of your awesomeness.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...ght=green+cobb

"Am I making you "dizzy" Dan ?"

Cheers,

John

Last edited by wonkaticket; 05-10-2011 at 11:24 AM.