View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 05:10 AM

Default T206 op controversy

Hello All,

I find this very very sad....i wish this wasn't transpiring.....we are all in this together.....compiling info....i haven't followed the back combos(since everyone knows i'm obsessed with the "freaks"), and I trust our hobby veterans info and contribute when i can....I have gotten along with pretty much all collectors here, i guess since i collect and don't really sell/ or rarely trade mine, i just try to aquire, I haven't had anyone "mad" at me, because i want to have fun and get along with everyone(libra hereLOL)....But this truly sadens me, there was no "motive" to make money here.....THIS TO ME IS CHILDISH!!

TED, IF THIS IS THE CASE, FESS UP!!!!!

LET'S MOVE ON!!!

we need to all try to stick together !!!

I respect people who admit their mistakes, and try to move forward....

this is shady.......

if this card doesn't show, no offense, but i have lost all respect for you Ted...

i'm not trying to "jump on the bandwagon" but no offense, i have tried to email you a few times just to talk about the cards, and you were never too receptive to me...no big deal, as my feelings weren't hurt too bad, i'm a big boy, and i guess i wasn't part of the "in crowd" and maybe did'nt have enough knowledge about combos for you, i'm just a "fringe" collector, but at least i tried to be friendly a few times and extend myself....even tho, i always respected your"hard" work and have always posted or congradulated you, but now i have lost respect if you can't admit a "mistake"

DUDE!!

COME ON!!!

your not fooling anyone but yourself....

i'm far from perfect myself, give up the charade and come clean, we are all adults....

John