View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 08:31 PM

Default Just....

wanted to thank the board members who responded on behalf of me.......this is why I collect what I do and LOVE IT!

I was swearing to myself not to post in this thread anymore, but seeing these kind posts I had to respond.....

the members who kindly posted above deserve the right to know, that I would quit collecting if it were not for them...........this is the truth....

I need not let the negativity bring me down......my love for the cardboard, and more importantly, the friends and fine board members I have had the absolute pleasure of meeting and knowing, deserve so much more !!!!!!!

I speak from the heart as everyone knows.......

I would like to take the high road and apologize for some negative comments I made towards the board members here last night.....no matter how ignorant we all behaved, it was no reason for me to feed into it.....and display that

I would like to apologize for de- railing the op thread and had no intentions of that....

I can not apologize for my passion...........

life is short......people matter, not card board.......

I extend my offer still with the best intentions, Rob and Todd, come to the national in AC 2016....I really would like you to see why I am so passionate about my collection....education is the key to closing the gap....

tolerance of each other and respect should always come first....

last should be the taunting of each other ......

LEON 'S auction .......

GREAT PICK UPS EVERYONE

congrats to all the winners.......

and, thank you again to all the AWESOME members who took the time to post such kind things about me.....just reinforced what I enjoy to do!