View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 06:13 PM
Administrator

Default Problem with John Ward Four Base Hits

Posted By: Scott Elkins

I posted one of your comments from after 8:00PM. The comment you made about KNOWING about this for four or five days! This was a biggie to me. I know if I was bidding on the item and something was not as described, I would want someone to come public the FIRST day they KNEW something.

Joann and Josh - you are two nice people (BTW - Josh your Cobb went out in today's mail - PLMK when it arrives and that it arrives safely). I think you are both missing my point on this however and I would like to restate it. Leon IS entitled to an opinion - this is America, you are correct. However, in this case, Leon seemed to take sides (with the advertiser) right up until the very end (simply go back and start at the beginning of the thread and you will see). If you will look on my board about the Verkman incident, I even stated I was going to WAIT until I took sides either way on that until a time when I could make a more informed decision and knew the facts. THEN, I came back a few days later, when I had all the facts and made my decision (it is still there for all to read). In this thread, ANYONE can see Leon did not want to wait and was defending the advertiser from the start!!! Would this have been done if this company/person was NOT an advertiser - - - probably NOT!

This is my last post on this. I know what I see in this thread, as do the others who have e-mailed me about this. If some people want to take it that I am saying Leon is not entitled to his opinion or turn around what I am saying, that is fine - I am not stating any of that - only stating what I see. This all started when Leon made a challenge earlier today (so please, all you people - I am not "off-topic" here), I answered the challenge and defended my statements. I just don't want people to take anything I have stated incorrectly.