View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 09:33 AM
Rob

Default You can't make this stuff up.

So I won two items at Heritage...a few days apart. I called and asked if they could combine shipping on them, which they agreed to. I make paypal payment on the 21st of May and 10 days later, I finally receive notification of shipment.

And the very next day I receive a large box from Dallas, TX. I put the box aside in part to pleasure delay and in part because i was enjoying my Friday afternoon and didn't want another AH screw up to change my mood.

Ultimately...after a beer and a glass of wine, I figured it was time. The box seemed appropriate...more than appropriate actually for what I had won. So I was optimistic. But upon opening the box, amidst a sea of packing peanuts and double boxing, I find, only the item pictured below. Thirty 1950 Bowman football cards. Plus the invoices for both items. You've got to be kidding me. They forgot to include my second item? A football pennant? You'd think 10 days would've been enough time for them to double check their work.

So I go out to the website and realize...despite combining shipping...and despite using a box big enough to hold 20 pennants....they sent the pennant separately. And that second package is yet to arrive. Which is odd because it was shipped at the exact same time from the same location.

Assuming the pennant arrives today, not much to criticize here except the slow shipping but I think the picture below explains why shipping charges are so high.

image host

Last edited by Fballguy; 06-02-2018 at 09:35 AM.