View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 04:12 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Are the 1910 COUPON (T213-1) cards really T206's ? ....I think so. ....What say you ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieBaseball View Post
Ted - Great thread and as time marches on, the consensus is growing that Coupon Type 1's are in fact the same as the other T206 brands from 1909-11. By the way, the grades don't matter on these delicate beauties as the grading companies are all over the board. I have several that are vastly under graded and some that are over graded. I do like them in the holder for protection since their so fragile. I hope you don't mind me tossing some Southern Leaguer's in as this thread is completely void of them minus the Ted Breitenstein! Here is a player from each of the SL Teams...
Happy New Year Everyone!!
Jeremy

I think your observation is correct, we may be winning the cause...." the consensus is growing that Coupon Type 1's are in fact the same as the other T206 brands from 1909-11 "

And, do I mind you posting some Southern Association guys here ? You have to be kidding, of course not....bring them all on.

What I do mind is that you got me interested in these 1910 COUPON cards quite a number of years ago

And every time I post something on these scarce gems, trying to inform the hobby, I have to dodge a lot of "flak" from some of these guys on this forum.
My fighter plane is riddled with bullets

Take care good buddy, and a Happy New Year to you and your family. I betcha your sons are looking forward to the BB season.

TED Z

T206 Reference