View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 09:31 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss View Post
I have spoken with Jeff, and I personally believe his heart and motives are in the right place here - he does feel he can do best for the hobby as an active participant, rather than as a spectator on the sidelines. And I respect that. He does have an ethical and professional duty to his client (PWCC), which may mean his client experiences (or does not experience) some "result" he/it otherwise would not have experienced without the Jeff's representation - on that matter, I have been honest with Jeff that I am rooting against him and would like to see serious repercussions as well as restitution.

All that said, please stop bashing him and/or bring up matters that are unrelated to the PWCC matter. Not because I like Jeff or care about his feelings, but because he is has been gracious enough to provide some info on the PWCC matter, which he does not have to do, and his posts are leading to articles. I think the more info the better it is best for us and the hobby at large, and emails bashing Jeff are likely to make him stop posting, which again is not good.
again, I feel the same way....just everyone stop attacking the guy. He did what he did. It's Fu**ed up, and just move on..... Like the hobby wants. To badger the guy is just stupid. It's his job. Save the vitriol for the scumbag he's representing. Brent Mastso, the King of Shill and cheater effer.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 07-24-2019 at 09:31 AM.