View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 07:11 AM
Dustin
Dustin Mar.ino

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
I dont understand the reasoning and significant behind what your point is about items 'paid' and what that means. Whats the impact again of having you be able to pay it on ebay. What is your contention why its marked paid. I agree it seems shady as i have never won anything on ebay and the seller mark it paid and deliver items (i assuming you got items ) to me before i paid for them.

You may of explained it before and you can repost it if you did.

Plus if you arent going to pay for it now which i imply based on your 'obviously isnt going to happen due to the circumstances' comment, then why does the invoice matter if you arent going to pay anyway

Perhaps you won items, and he never delivered them to you and he canceled the deal as well
Aaaaahhhhhh that's what you think he's referring to? At this point it seems obvious that Courtney must have been involved in some shilly business. So when he shilled a item and won it under orders from "the higher ups" he was not expected to pay for the shilled items.

Shill
The next question should be what did Courtney get for his excellent shilling skills?

Last edited by Rookiemonster; 02-17-2017 at 07:11 AM.