View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 08:57 AM
Jesse

Great topic here bill. It's very interesting to see what people want to have in their collection but don't for one or two reasons. I know some set collectors like myself stay with what we are building. The other reason may be money. Anyway here are 2 cards I want in my collection at some point.

First is a 1949 Leaf Babe Ruth. Yes this card I feel in love with years ago and just never pulled the trigger. The main reason I like this card is simple it's BABE RUTH! I love the look of the card and it doesn't get the respect that it deserves in my eye. Either way still great card I want.

My second card I want is a T205 Walter Johnson. I sold this card along with my partial set years ago and I do want it back now. It was one of the first tobacco cards I ever bought. It's a great looking card. Who doesn't like the gold borders?

These will someday be added back to my collection at some point. Not crazy money for either which is nice. I'll def be looking for lower grades but just to own the cards will be fine with me. Thanks for the thread bill