View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 07:28 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

My Baseball library is vast and mostly unread...keep looking for that 'round-2-it'.

I have a tendency to purchase books with the plan to read them as soon as they arrive...the last one I jumped on was Net54 Member Hank Thomas's masterful biography of his grandfather, Walter Johnson.

I've read about twenty of my two hundred and fifty or so baseball books -but, if I cold ever learn to use my time better, I'll get 'around-2-them'.

I have purchased lots of books simply because I had a card or cards of the player profiled and, just as frequently, collected cards to match a book.

Next month, I will use my EBucks to expand both my Baseball Card collection and my Baseball Library by purchasing a card of a player from my home state and his biography...I look forward to putting both in a safe place...only one of which will collect dust.

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente