View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 02:49 PM
Hen.ry Mos.es

Default wow

interesting! I don't believe it's his because on the final page (would be a strange place anyway to "sign" one's own book) the name Burdick was crossed out and the name C Bray was blue penciled(?) in - the reason I believe was just to note the change of the publisher to Bray. I could easily be wrong as only my wife is ever right about anything. It just gave me pause.
You are more familiar with this type of thing - imagine you might even have some things written and/or signed by Bray. I actually never looked closely at the content or specifics of the notations that were made so maybe a clue to the puzzle was in there? In any event - looking forward to hearing why you think it's good. Perhaps I gave up too early. Wouldn't be the first time and I hope YOU turn out to be right. Would be a big score in my mind - something I'd value well in excess of the asking price. I have your old 1939 acc and some other things - but paper linked to Bray or Burdick in their own hand or their own notes/acc's would be a pinnacle type of item.