View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 10:59 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
no way i am wrong.. would have happened long ago if it was on their serious radar. it's not.

For operation bullpen they had to search hard to find an agent with card, autograph and hobby experience. they found one. Ferriera, lucky for them.

He is retired now. They have had over a dozen years and what big takedown have they made in those 12 years? none.
Even when you are 100% wrong you still don't get it. Sort of hard to have an argument when someone can't admit they are wrong even when they are. I have had numerous conversations with the FBI about CC. How many have you had? They do have what is called "priorities" and my guess is that with the weak case that could be made (even if you disagree, at this point you would disagree if I said the sky was up, so not sure it matters) they haven't gone the extra mile. I do think there are probably things higher on their priority list but everything I have stated is correct and most of what you have stated is crap you are just making up.

And btw, it's my understanding that FBI agents don't bring the cases forward. The Agents go to the Federal Prosecutor with information and it is up to them to bring it to a grand jury. So even if an agent wanted to bring charges it's not up to him. The DA might have other things (like terrorists and Bernie Madoffs) they are more worried about. Hard to say for sure...

Last edited by Leon; 06-28-2012 at 11:35 AM.