View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 11:43 AM
Jason S!m@nds

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfanNY View Post
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
So interfering privately is acceptable? To me, interference is interference...publically or privately. That's just me though.

So which is it Interfering is wrong or it's ok if your buddy Sean dose it because he was "just trying to help".
If it was a pricing mistake then Buyer and Seller will work it out. Not OK to interfere.
Not OK to post on someone's BST that I will give you twice your asking price, That is clear interferance. Not OK to interfere.
If the OP received a PM or email saying I will take it then According to BST rules as I understand them he owns it. Not OK to send a private email or message saying you will pay more, that is interferance. NOT OK TO INTERFERE.
That is all I am trying to say and it is just my opinion and also law of the land part of the Uniform Commercial Code as pointed out by lawyer in previous thread.
Notice that I did not state my opinion under someone else's BST post because.... maybe you get it maybe you dont.
Unless you respond in the post “I will take this” the item is still fair game for offers. “PM sent” is meaningless.

No one can call dibs on negotiating on an item. If you walk into a store, that’s one thing. If you post on a public forum, the public is allowed to make offers until the item is sold.

Last edited by jhs5120; 09-11-2018 at 11:46 AM.