View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 09:53 AM
Howard Che.r.n.i.ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by glchen View Post
Before February, sellers had 10% leeway if your tracking information was uploaded late. Now, it's only 3%, which is probably why you are being flagged right now. Also, your package needs to show the first tracking (or acceptance) by the USPS (or whatever shipping company you use) within the first 24-48 hours (not exactly sure what the time period is) or that the package is delivered within the estimated shipping time in your listing. Therefore, if the Post Office missing scanning your package when they pick it up, and deliver it late, then you are in trouble. This is one of the reasons why on all of my ebay listings, I've changed my shipping from First Class to Economy, so that the estimated shipping time is longer in most cases. (However, I still ship all packages First Class or better.)
Gary,

Does eBay really take in account that you used a different shipping method? I assumed that the rule was the same whether you shipped it personally or pony express. If that method works, I think its a great idea,

Buythatcard

http://stores.ebay.com/Buythatcard