View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 10:37 AM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOX75 View Post
Hi, that would be me. I'm on this board, but don't post very often. I've appreciated reading the dialogue and learning about how these altered cards are discovered. You can PM me here if you'd like to talk more. I do plan on continuing to make these videos, but they are obviously very time intensive and difficult to balance with the rest of my life. The support the previous videos have gotten has been encouraging me to continue.

Keith
Thank you Keith, for creating that great video. We have been saying for months now, that less than 2% of consumers are even aware of the scandal, fraud, deception and corruption. It's the biggest scandal ever to rock the hobby, and no one knows about it! Your video will provide much needed help to spread the word.

Please keep the videos coming if at all possible. There is so much more to expose. Just today, a large batch of new altered PSA high-numbered examples were outed on Blowout... and this isn't slowing down anytime soon. Still just the tip of the iceberg.

Thanks again for the great work being done by the people on Blowout, and by yourself!