View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 11:19 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by samosa4u View Post
Yeah, because you keep calling him out!

This whole thing between you and Jeff reminds me of elementary school back in the 1990s. There was this tough Polish immigrant by the name of Benek who I got along very well with. Now one Canadian-born dude (can't remember his name - let's call him Chris) had some beef with him. They fought in the soccer field and Benek beat the sh*t outta' him. Chris never forgot about it. A week later Chris called him out again. Benek tried to ignore him, but he wouldn't stop, so then Benek kicked his a** again during recess, but nope, it still wasn't over for Chris. I even remember one Saturday afternoon, Chris and a few buddies went to Benek's house (near the school) and he called him out. Benek was in the middle of his lunch, so he put down his sandwich and went outside, and yep, he kicked the sh*t outta' him again. This went on for the whole year! LOL!
Cool, poor Chris, sounds like he was a bully though. (he came with a bunch of supporters against one guy who was by himself)....you should of picked up a bunch of Brady RCs in 1990...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 11-20-2019 at 11:22 AM.