View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 05:09 PM
David Ru.dd Cycl.eback

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeerGut View Post
Sorry.

It is true I am new and just saw this Towle guy and his website. I guess I just did not know you all were resigned to the existance of this sort of person. Sorry did not know there were threads from the past did not even know you could search for old threads.

Fine jump on the new guy at least my heart is in the right place! CRIMINALS operating before our faces and we buy the product back like Tyler Durden said!

Why is the Moser guy bad but Towle is not ?

I don't think Towle is malicious, or as malicious, as Moser, but here have been complaints and concerns, including on this board, that Towle's creations get into holders. So your question is not without a worthy point. There can be different intentions but with the same bad results.

Personally, I'm of the philosophy that, no matter what the reason or intent, cards that have been worked on should be permanently marked to identify them. And if you innocently restore a card but do not make that clearly known, that is a problem and a fault.

However, I also know that much of Towle's work is easily identifiable-- and even he has said so. As I noted earlier, he himself showed how some of his work can be identified under blacklight.

Last edited by drcy; 09-02-2019 at 05:12 PM.