View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 09:42 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
I'm not convinced he's a lawyer. No one could be this clueless, even the shittiest slip and fall lawyer.

The average value of a trimmed card in this mess is probably $2000. Let's say it's $5000. Jake, do you think people are going to run to sue over that amount of money? Or will they try like hell to do anything they can to avoid paying a lawyer more money than the value of the card they're suing over? Even the guy with the trimmed PSA 10 Musial didn't sue immediately. He's clearly trying to get his money back without the need for costly, lengthy litigation.
Everyone will try to get their money back....people are arguing right here on this forum about whether certain cards are trimmed or not yet it appears everyone with a claim will get paid back exactly how they want. I would think there will be disagreements with some claims whether its whether the card should of been deemed trimmed or what the worth of the card is and who should pay it etc.

If you have 10 cards that are 5k each it adds up. I thought we are talking about 100s of cards.. BP oil after the spill said they will pay everyone what they owe yet there were still lawsuits.

I just saying that thus far everyone seems happy. I will wait 2 months from now to see if any lawsuits. I hope you at least agree that gives enough time for PSA to review the cards that are submitted. as Peter said 'what choice do they (buyers) have'

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 06-24-2019 at 09:44 AM.