View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 08:16 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchillo View Post
I've stayed away from this seller based on feedback even though they have a ton of stuff I'm interested in. My buddy bought a nice looking Yaz rookie from them. When he told me who the seller was I said good luck with that. He felt good about it because he had two successful transactions with them (just slow shipping). Sure enough he never got the Yaz rookie and got a refund. To me this kills the integrity of the auctions. Is it an inventory issue or is it an issue that the card sold too low and they just don't send the card? That is enough for me to stay away.
I took a chance with this seller back around the beginning of August. His cards were ones I wanted/needed and the price I won them for were good as well.

When I received the cards, they were at least in individual plastic sleeves but were packaged roughly the same way. I let it slide and gave positive feedback but before I paid this time, I asked the seller to please place the cards in top loaders of card savers and place in a bubble wrapper between cardboard.
I never received a reply so I assumed I was right when I thought, I am going to receive them the same way as last time.
This time, as mentioned, they didn't even come in individual sleeves and he refused to answer my questions except for some smart ass counter questions, so that is why he received the negative feedback this time.

The guy is an idiot, and it is easy to tell it is trying to squeeze every last cent he can out of a sale.