View Single Post
Old 04-28-2005, 03:07 PM
Administrator

Default National Network54 Dinner night

Posted By: leon

Hey folks,
I think it's time we think about getting a reservation somewhere for the annual "National" Network54 dinner night. I think Friday would be the best evening for several reasons. Wednesday would be too soon, Thursday there are some auction house functions going on so several folks might be at those, and Saturday could be too late. That would leave Friday as the best day, imo. Last year we had approximately 40 folks and I would guess it would be a few more than that this year. I don't know enough places close to the National venue to pick a good spot. IF we don't go ahead and get a reservation for about 50-60 people we might be SOL....sh** outta luck. I am open for places but it should be moderately priced so no one has to sacrifice the buying of our little gems to eat. Also if you could respond in this thread if you will be attending the dinner, and how many will be in your particular party, it will help in determining the size of room we need. I am sure there will be some that say they can go and can't and vice versa but this is the best we can do to approximate. EVERYONE except "Amy" is welcome (the only person I have banned from the board) Suggestions??