View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 09:56 AM
Kyle May

I like it.

My now-fiancee and I went to Cincinnati last spring, and one stop we made was to a shop called Sports Investments Inc.; we actually went here twice, once as a pass-by, and once to go back and actually buy stuff since we had the time. GREAT shop. I'll be honest, I don't remember how much Pre-War they had, but I did end up picking up a 1940 Play Ball and some Post-War vintage. Pretty good prices, but the highlights included their memorabilia and the owners.

Their shop's setup is museum-like, with most things for sale, but some very cool items for display only. They have Pete Rose's car, or at least they did. They have some Tiger Woods stuff, Griffey & Griffey Jr. stuff, all displayed like a museum (some for sale, some not).

The owners were incredible to talk with, sharing Reds stories and such. Very friendly, and they assisted with other attractions to visit while we were there.

I know they sell a lot on eBay, too, but their shop is a must-stop if you're visiting Cincinnati.

Sports Investments Inc
10026 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45242
(513) 891-5000

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame

Last edited by KMayUSA6060; 07-17-2017 at 01:07 PM.