View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 02:51 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2drich2000 View Post
Leon, i forgot about the prize fighter backs and haven't tried to put a list of those together yet. As Pete stated, i believe from the Miller thread it was believed that the no sunset variation was limited to only e90-1. I am not aware of any variation in either the Young or Magee within the e92/e101/e102/e105 family of sets. I believe SGC likely just labeled those based on whatever the submitter wrote down. Same with the blank backs, i don't think there is a way to differentiate which set those came from (except the freaky McGraw that showed up earlier this month). One other point i would make is that we know the e92 quality control was not very good based on the number of miscuts that have shown up, but i don't recall ever seeing a miscut or other issue that are definitely from any other series.

Dj
So we can add prizefighter to the E92 backs and include at least these two. And I am almost certain I have seen at least another baseball player / prizefighter back or two also....Here is a Menagerie as an example..