Thread: Sorry John, JK
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 02:22 PM
Administrator

Default Sorry John, JK

Posted By: James Feagin

Daniel,

I make you this offer. E-mail me at the above address, I will give you my phone number, and we could discuss this. I bet you would be amazed how much we share. Perhaps I should have stated that beforehand, because my crtiques and sarcastic nature rubs a lot of people the wrong way. I expect everyone else to see what I see, but I guess that's not the way it is.

"Not that I agree or care what Imus said, there are just a bunch of people that feigned offense at his comments so they wouldn't be thrown under the bus by association. They really weren't offended, it was just convenient for them professionally to be so".

I don't agree with what he said, and I don't care in that I won't let it consume my life. I have a family to raise and bills to pay. Perhaps I am immune to it because of my religious preference, I have had hurtful words and persecution heaped at my expense for most of my life. Maybe I've become thick-skinned. I do feel that many of the corporate entities are looking out for their bottom-line and jumping off the Imus bandwagon regardless of how they feel.

Take care,

James