Thread: Sorry John, JK
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 02:12 PM
Administrator

Default Sorry John, JK

Posted By: E, Daniel

Fair enough James. But you didn't explain that the words that I have re-posted as your statement, was in fact a media perception to which you yourself do not ascribe.

That might have helped, though to be brutally honest - those words were a follow up to an earlier thought you had in the thread.

James: "Not that I agree or care what Imus said, there are just a bunch of people that feigned offense at his comments so they wouldn't be thrown under the bus by association. They really weren't offended, it was just convenient for them professionally to be so"

So you don't agree with the Imus comments, but you also don't really care that they were made? And anyone offended is just being opportunistic, it's not really possible to be seriously disgusted by such words?
I would again suggest that your thoughts on this topic show that you think that the offense taken by all sides was over blown, and not honestly felt.

I also believe I was exceptionally civil, and can only guess at your true feelings and thoughts by what you write.
If you feel differently, then you should perhaps write differently.

Then it would be abundantly clear where you stand on people being openly mysoganistic and racist.

Daniel