View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 01:14 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehoodedcoder View Post
Wouldn't take much more than a wanna-be, I could tell you that much. Kids know how to exploit websites now a days. It's pretty self explanatory stuff any more.

I mean how hard is it to exploit a vbulletin 3.8.1 installation from 2009? Anyone can do that sort of thing. Surely you would have to better than a wannabe to do something like that wouldn't you?

I find it better to be on the side of know how, than ignorance. Wouldn't you agree with that?

Kevin
I always want to expose fraud, security issues and bad activity in the hobby. Historically speaking, this site's members are good at that. I believe shining a light on things is much better than keeping them in the dark. I believe your intentions might be in the right place (not positive) but since you have all the answers you have asked for, at this point, a slightly different path on your journey would seem prudent. It is up to the AH's how they conduct their business. If I had less options with my provider I might not use them. It is not up to them to police the hobby. They need to provide easy to use, reliable and safe software and they do.

Last edited by Leon; 06-28-2014 at 01:15 PM.