Thread: Bryce Harper
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 09:25 AM
Mike Dugan

I was in D.C. last week and actually walked to a game against the Braves on Monday night. First hint, don't walk to this ballpark, I made several "new friends" on the way and found that my my 61 year old legs still run pretty well.

It does appear that massive changes are happening around the ballpark so it should be fine in the near future.

When I walked up to the ticket window I asked what was available and was told $5.00 sit where you want! A cool night in the early season, the stadium staff was wonderful and very accommodating.

I sat near right field to watch Harper and his play was outstanding, a 2 run double and a sliding catch. He interacted well with the fans and to be very honest the walk-up music is just that music, no lyrics. Being 61 I would not have known what the music was anyway.

Not defending him just saying I saw nothing out of line, I stayed until the final out and took a cab back. The park was full of 25-35 year olds much more interested in the many bars throughout the park than the game. Once again, early season.