View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 05:02 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Unbelievable!!

Below every E-Bay listing at the bottom, there is a Security tab. I searched to the best of my ability and most seem to protect the seller, not the buyer?

I did find something yesterday that I can't locate today, and I wrote or filed a complaint but as of yet, I have heard nothing.
I did find this but I don't think it's what I used yesterday? Nothing easy about the process trying to tell E-Bay about these types of dis-honest sellers!
http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/authe...ion.html#items
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Let us know if you hear anything back....
I never heard a thing, not even a thanks for bringing it to their attention!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louieman View Post
There seems to be something especially fishy going on with battlefield...so I left negative feedback yesterday, clearly stating my position that I think the seller altered the image for the listing. And then today I check to see that my comment has been usurped by a bunch of other positive feedback, almost all of which are from the same buyer. Maybe that's nothing but it seems quite convenient that my negative feedback, as well as the negative feedback of 5 or so other below me, is now somewhat hidden just at the right time
It seem she has immunity and anything that is unethical/suspect, she has no trouble getting away with.

I really hope someone, somewhere is pursuing her and looking to put her out of business for good!