View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 10:15 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I am having an interesting transaction with Battlefieldsd at the moment. I bid and won several cards from her to see if I could spot the photo shopping that seems to be the major complaint lodged against her. In an auction just a few weeks back, I won, among other cards, a '54 Topps Ford and a '69 Topps RC Jackson. The cards were the same as listed on her Ebay auction. Her scans and my loop confirmed that. But the Whitey had a serious ding on the upper left border and the Reggie a tiny corner crinkle not shown on her scan under high magnification. I sent her an email detailing the problem and asking how she would like to handle the matter. No reply, enough already, so yesterday I emailed again that I intended to return the cards for a full refund, would be leaving negative feedback and opening her to the full fury of the Net54 Board seriously, I think this forum has a positive influence on marketplace activities) unless I had some response by today. Nothing yet. Watch this page for further news.
imagine if there were no psa or sgc etc. We would have 1000s of returns and mis characterizations of condition. For the cheaper cards i think some people dont want to deal with going through the process of the return and eat the card... it does appear you will get a full refund and we will see those cards again for auction go for more than they went for when they were originally sold graded.