View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 09:59 AM
Joh.n Spen.cer

I am having an interesting transaction with Battlefieldsd at the moment. I bid and won several cards from her to see if I could spot the photo shopping that seems to be the major complaint lodged against her. In an auction just a few weeks back, I won, among other cards, a '54 Topps Ford and a '69 Topps RC Jackson. The cards were the same as listed on her Ebay auction. Her scans and my loop confirmed that. But the Whitey had a serious ding on the upper left border and the Reggie a tiny corner crinkle not shown on her scan under high magnification. I sent her an email detailing the problem and asking how she would like to handle the matter. No reply, enough already, so yesterday I emailed again that I intended to return the cards for a full refund, would be leaving negative feedback and opening her to the full fury of the Net54 Board seriously, I think this forum has a positive influence on marketplace activities) unless I had some response by today. Nothing yet. Watch this page for further news.