View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 08:24 PM
D@rek H.ogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Derek
All of the info was supplied to me by another board member but what was supplied looked spot on (obviously). I don't know positively of others but can only imagine. As far as I know a lot, if not most of the cards being put into the holders were AUT type cards. And on a lot of the before and after pictures, if not all, the after ones were cleaned too. That in itself isn't too big of a deal. All of other stuff is.

Thank you Leon, very much. I am just curious and want to make sure I am understanding correctly - is there any reason to believe there was trimming or recoloring, or anything of that nature with these cards?

I am still curious to know roughly how many of these were sold if and when that information becomes available.

I hope that everyone will be given proper restitution and that Larry can find peace. I apologize and I am not trying to be nosey with my line of questioning ... I am just trying to take all of this in as information becomes available. I hope the number of these that were sold is small enough that the issue can be rectified.