View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 05:50 PM
Administrator

Default 1963 Fleer Football Complete Set for sale

Posted By: joe brennan

Since I can't read, I posted this in the wrong forum. I guess reading does help in life at times.

I'm just throwing this out there to see if anyone is interested in purchasing a complete 1963 Fleer set. The entire set is made up of 7's and 8's. The GPA on this tough set is 7.68 and many of the cards are nicely centered. most of the 7's are centered and that's why I didn't upgrade them with an uncentered 8. The Dawson, Alworth, Kemp and Blanda and a bunch more key cards are PSA 8's. The Bounticonti and impossible checklist are PSA 7's. All the short prints and low pop 8's are there also. I tracked an entire set break last month (minus the $500.00 checklist). The total on the break was $8300.00. I am asking $6500.00 delivered and insured with Roop box. Most of the key cards can be viewed on the link provided and I will provide scans of cards not pictured. I'm willing to talk to anyone interested. You can PM me but I would rather have e-mails. I've enjoyed the set for many years and I think it's time someone else has the pleasure of owning it and upgraded the remaining 7's. Thanks for looking.

twodueces22@yahoo.com

In Rememberance of James W. Brennan Sr. 1924-1982. Dad, thanks for everything you did for me.