View Single Post
Old 03-05-2003, 04:02 PM
Administrator

Default Thoughts on if I should do something about this????

Posted By: Todd (nolemmings)

As to your prior post:
First, I have never professed to be an expert about anything relating to cards. Seems it's you who feels the need to inject himself into every discussion and to issue proclamations about others' opinions and views. Incidentally, you spend an inordinate amount of time on this thread for someone who appears to be put out and wearied by any discussion of problems with the grading companies. I guess rank has its privileges when it comes to the Chief of the Opinion Police.

Second, I have not seen age 24 since early in Reagan's first term, so whatever poignant blow you intended to deliver by that reference eludes the likes of me. I guess you sought to claim that I am a young man, and as such am not entitled to an opinion.

Normally, I welcome and invite others to review these threads, as it oftens brings new collectors to the board and encourages old ones to contribute. Your self-perceived superior intellect and standing on this board, however, lend credence to some of the elitist criticisms maintained by others, and may keep them away. I am sorry to have fomented that.

As for your final boring attack, I would agree with you on one point-- I too am irked by stupidity. I disagree that I have repeated inane remarks about the PSA SGC "debate"-- please point to some. You post more often than I on those threads by far. Read your latest ad hominem if you really want to see inane blather.