View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 07:11 PM

Default Web Hosting Recommendations Help

All I want is to have a page with a specific domain name that will allow me to have pages dedicated to cards.

But, I can't get a straight answer on how many pages the various pricing structures offer.

For instance, lets say I want one page dedicated to T206's and off that one page I want a sub page for each T206 team that is represented in my collection. And so on for other series.

Does it look like this is what I will get using this offer: http://www.ipage.com/ipage/index.html

That is just one hosting company that I'm considering. They have a sale that ends in a couple of hours and their reviews are as good as any service I've looked at. I've never used WordPress, but it looks like it builds additional pages within a page. I thought this was going to easy, but I'm basically lost.
One of the salesmen put it this way, when I was asking questions, "Well you can't learn how to drive a car, until you own one". In other words, buy the service then figure out how to use it.

Can anyone recommend the best way to go about building a website and finding the right hosting company. Any caveats to watch out for?

Thanks,