View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 10:45 AM
Tim Hadley
Tim Ha.dley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Moe View Post
Janice Jackson, The Cure, Def Leppard, Stevie Nicks, Radiohead, Roxy Music and the Zombies are the 2019 Class for the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame.

The Cure is the Harold Baines of......well you get it.

and what the HELL is Roxy Music??????

Who's next.....White Lion, Dexys Midnight Runners, Billy Ray Cyrus.
Who is Janice Jackson??? Lol!
Instead of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, they should just rename it to the Music Hall of Fame or something more generic. I don't have a problem with some of these influential artists going in as their music may have meant so much to a certain generation or group of people. We aren't going to like or agree with all of them but we all have individual tastes, and that's ok. There was no legit reason for it to take so long for Rush or the Moody Blues to get in....two of my favorite bands and no arguing that they are legends in the industry.
Was in Cleveland for one of the Nationals and stopped by. Very interesting place with a lot of cool stuff. I don't think it is still there, but there was a reggae museum in Long Beach at one time down by the Queen Mary. Checked that out and was interviewed by some Jamaican music reporters. That was an amazing eye opening experience. First that I realized how political Bob Marley actually was. I'm sure they scrubbed my interview. Pretty sure I sounded like an idiot!!