View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 08:28 PM
Ed McCollum

Default The rebuilt collection is at 321 now.

There are two available to me at the present time that right now I’m postponing getting to see how this auction turns out.

Of the others, there are 20 I have no idea where they are now. They’ve changed hands several times on eBay and other auctions that I have never been able to contact the new owner. Of those I do know the owner, only two are off limits as they have significant sentimental value to the owners (gift from father who has since passed, very first T206 and they now have almost complete set). Most of the others are expensive and higher condition Hindu backs which are difficult to find equal examples of to complete trades.

There has only been one person who wanted more than $1000 for a poor condition George Mullin card and told me if I didn’t pay he would destroy the card. Told him I wouldn’t pay that kind of money for a poor condition card and never heard from him again. Only guessing he really did destroy it when he didn’t get what he wanted.

Everyone else has been great about holding, making arrangements, etc. for which I am very appreciative.

Last edited by Howe’s Hunter; 10-20-2018 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Wrong number