View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 03:24 PM
Brad

1st Timer

This was my first one and likely first of many. I spent the entire day on Sat at the show. I very quickly realized I needed more than just one day....rookie mistake....especially for a set builder searching boxes.

I was in heaven and my smile was ear to ear. I mostly focused on looking for hits to my vintage sets, but I also ripped a box of A&G with my wife. She happened to open all three packs with the GU....she was happy and I was happy.

This past weekend we were at the Nascar race in MI and she bought her first card ever! It was a Dual Materials 6/25 of her favorite driver (Larson). I think she might have the bug and might even let me go back...lol

Overall had a great time, will definitely go back and spend more time than just one day.

My site: http://www.freewebs.com/gnep31/

Successful trades/transactions: Mountaineer1999, BlueDevel89, ezez420, Shorttmail66, Northviewcats, Mintacular, Elberson, NATCARD, Oneofthree67, Leerob538, shammus, Hawkfan70, 39special, scmavl, jimtigers65, rocuan