View Single Post
Old 09-14-2003, 07:45 AM
Administrator

Default the definition of rarity

Posted By: leon

Elliot- they could be related to a hockey set, I am not sure. It has the same "look" as some of the early 20's era card sets I have seen ie...Yeungling, Sweetman etc....except on thinner stock. I am not too familiar with hockey sets so can't say about it in comparison to the one(s) you mentioned.

Hal- if there was a T231 Matty it probably wouldn't be quite as appealing to me as he only played till 1916. The Fans-Baker is his last playing year, 1922. Also, as far as getting all your money back if you ever sell the Delehanty (that I am bringing to the Post Office in a few minutes) you will get all of your money, and then some, back We both did very well on it. (IMHO)There is not much history on them (Fans) but I am sure I will start poking around a little more to find out since I now own it.

Adam- 1) I am married. 2) I am not a money launderer for the mob. You are fairly correct in that she doesn't know too much about the finances. I do 100% of them...or else I would never get away with it. My cash is 100% made from computer sales. I do work straight commission though and my checks are wildly different each 2 weeks...but usually not too bad. As far as dealing drugs goes that is sort of a sore subject....when I was young, dumb, and full of co** I did do those things....and then got introduced to about 10 gold badges flashing in my face one day. I went from hero to zero in about 5 seconds....got all of my ill gotten money and merchandise Rico'd.....(sp?).....and went to the big house for a while....but you asked.....anyway, that was 17 years ago and now I am just a boring, middle aged, family guy...who is somewhat addicted to vintage baseball cards.....you asked.....later ya'll