View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 08:13 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Stupid comments are also appreciated. Carry on...

btw, the latest email *just now, explaining what happened on the Secret Santa site.....below I asked if there is money owed somewhere?

Not that I know of.

The ONLY person/deal i have EVER had an issue with was Robinson on LTS.

The deal with that was this....
I put a post requesting, wanting to buy a "lot" of 1969 Topps Baseball.

Mr. Robinson wrote that he put some in the mail to me. When I asked how much he wanted for them, he stated to just look at them and send him what I thought was fair amount for them.
They came in the mail, My son sorted them, picking out the ones that we already had and could send back to him along with the money.
After going through them, i asked him what he was hoping to get for them. I was thinking maybe $150 for the lot of around 150, or $1 @. His quote was over $400.
No way could I do that. So i told him they were sorted, but I would go through and pick them out, as his were all "white back" with sharp corners.
So I did that, found all the white backs and sharp corners, and I sent them all back.
When he got them, he stated not all of them were there. I asked him which ones and he didnt know, just that some were missing. He then asked me to send my ENTIRE COLLECTION OF 1969 Topps BASEBALL to him, so he could go thru them and pick which ones were his!!!! Seriously, I was going to send someone my 3/4ths complete set of 1969?
So one of the mods called me personally on the phone. I told him that the simple solution of this was to simply have Mr. Robinson shoot me a price for what he thought were missing. I thought that was fair. I was paying for the cards he thought were missing, and offered $100 for them, even thou I was not convinced there were ANY cards missing.
I told the mod to let me know what Mr. Robinson said. Next morning I banned from LTS and now this.

On Monday, April 17, 2017 7:22 AM, leon luckey wrote:

Do you owe someone money as Steven is saying on the board?
LL

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-illini View Post
Page hits >>>> honesty. Good to know.

Last edited by Leon; 04-17-2017 at 08:25 AM.