View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 08:56 PM
Weingarten's Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyFarino View Post
Im only responding to clear the record since Ben likes to leave part of the story out

I came to you with a trade which was 3 photos and $300 for one of your "blue chip" ruth photos. You said you couldnt do that and that you needed $500. I told you id think about it. When i went to work we had a boeing employee meeting discussing the high possibility of lay-offs (which is in the news and been on tv). That same day you miraculously decided you would trade me the 3 photos straight across for the ruth. I didnt respond because I was deciding what to do. The next day you got all emotional and went on a rant because i sold one of the photos. I told you i did and that i was selling others so i can be prepared in case lay offs do come. You changed the deal twice which i only committed with my first offer that you countered on. I told you id think about it. My decision to sell one of the photos came as a last minute decision. And your harassing text messages and constantly going through my photo bucket is just plain weird

Btw i can sell any of my photos i want to...you know why...because there mine. I dont give u sh*t for marking your photos up 500% on ebay which sit and sit and sit. How many of your photos have you posted on here that you later sold benny?
No. I told you I would do YOUR trade. I then offered to even let you throw in a lower end photo that you have been peddling for the 300 just so you wouldn't have an out. See.. I knew you would come up with a bill sh*t story.
Don't try to to blow smoke around the truth. I think everyone is quite aware now of your antics. Holding someone accountable for a deal and following up is not harassing.

What's plain weird is harassing me on my eBay photos from countless eBay ids. What's weird is making up relatives deaths and pregnancies to get out of deals. What's weird is making up a police report to get out of deals. What's weird is winning 50 eBay listings with the money to maybe pay for 1 if you sell other stuff for a loss(maybe an extreme example but everyone gets my point). What's weird is telling me that you are going to lose your job and need the money for your family yet try and change the deal(take one of the photos out and ask me how much more it will cost). What's weird is that you try and compare your selling to me or anyone else. The list of weirds go on and on.
I would rather mark my photos up 500 percent and care less if they sell than take a loss on every photo I own and make up about every ridiculous story in the book to feed a habit.
You came to be for my "blue chip" photo. Not the other way around.

Www.weingartensvintage.com

https://www.facebook.com/WeingartensVintage

http://www.psacard.com/Articles/Arti...ben-weingarten

ALWAYS BUYING BABE RUTH RED SOX TYPE 1 PHOTOGRAPHS--->To add to my collection

Last edited by Forever Young; 07-25-2016 at 08:37 AM.