View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 09:30 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkheat View Post
It was me that sent you the message through eBay. Maybe I could have worded it a little better but I did not think it was rude. I also did not think you would start harassing me through eBay. The first message below is what I sent to Matthew. The next 5 are responses he sent me.
James Kinchen

Edit to add: I have no reason or desire to talk to you on the phone.

1. You may want to remove the $350 sticker from the card before listing it for $1150 on eBay.

2. did it occur to you that is by design ? I love the random wise remarks strangers send while hiding behind keyboard

3. do u have so much time you need to be on net54 posting nonsense?

so I guess I need to make an account and go on there to set you straight in front of all your friends

there ar over 4 reasons this card is listed this way and you cant think of any of them

SOME THINGS ARENT POSTED ON EBAY TO HELP THEM SELL-- THERE ARE
OTHER MOTIVATIONS

plus you cant even afford the card; stop dreaming

are you available to speak via phone today ? I BET YOU $5 YOU ARE LACKING THE SPINE TO BE WILLING TO SPEAK TO US TODAY

ALISON & MATTHEW

4. jfk what time are you available ? we come in peace this is a friendship gesture ...please confirm your availability anytime Wednesday thanks Alison

5. where'd you go JFK ? u have time to type but not to speak? .... back surgery ? to fix your spine

6. where ru JFK ?? talk to me chief
LOL that is funny. At least I am not the only one Matt and Allison are sending childish PMs to. I also don't get the call them BS either, why the hell would anybody want to talk to people like that.