View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 03:03 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailes2872 View Post
I am a post war set collector so this is not really my thing. However, I got a solicitation PM that may or may not have been part of the ad purchased.

In the solicitation, it said “I just wanted to see if you wanted to show support to Net54 and join in on the vintage break”

My question is - is this a charity event? I have seen posts about M and B and A and there was talk of M support. Also the charity described in the LOTG thread. So, is this in support of those?

Otherwise, I am unsure of how this supports Net54 as it seems to be business specific related.

Thanks - let me know if I missed something.
I am doing this in conjunction with the OP and we are both profiting from it It is not charity. . I am sorry if it wasn't transparent already, that is my fault. My apologies. Actually all of these were my cards and got sent to Stephen today. I am doing this with Stephen but he is doing all of the work. I/we should have said more (something) about it. Some 3 yrs ago Nick did some of these breaks with my (Net54baseball) support and they worked very well and members seemed to enjoy them. This (and future ones I am involved with) are an offshoot of those.
That said, the very last one was all Stephen, with the Joe Jackson booklet. I had nothing to do with it except Stephen paid for the thread to do it, as others have done too.

Last edited by Leon; 01-12-2018 at 03:05 PM.