View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004, 10:30 PM
Administrator

Default Robert Edward Auctions

Posted By: petecld

David,

It would really be a shame if you or anyone else stopped contributing to this board. The fact that people remember what you say here tells me your opinion DOES have value unfortunately it doesn't equate into income. Hey, it's a hobby to most of us, what can ya do?

Your response probably took little time at all to convey, sounded very legitimate and really cleared this whole thing up quite quickly. I just don't understand why you didn't just say your piece in the first place. I don't think ANYONE would have faulted you for voicing your concern, dealing privately with REA and then updating the thread with a conformation or correction about your concern.

I questioned the legitimacy of a card being sold by another forum member and he sent me the card, it was good, and I told him I was wrong. No harm was done to anyone. I'm glad that I have been able to help others and I appreciate that others have been there to help me. This hobby is a much better place when you have people to turn to for answers (or just opinions) to your questions and concerns.