View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 02:04 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default no...and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscardtheory View Post
Haven't we been through this before? I see many people commenting without their names being displayed. Is what I said really harmful to anyone? I kind of feel like I'm being singled-out when almost every time I post on this forum you ask me to post my name when there are many many others who you don't ask this of.
NO, I am not singling you out. I don't know you at all. There would be no reason to do that. I am getting sort of tired of reminding folks though. The last several times I have just put their names out there and not said anything. The only one I see in this thread is jezzeaepi that is going to be next. He needs to put his name in his post too. I promise it's not personal and I promise I am getting tired of asking for names to be put in posts. Yes, if you get sarcastic with someone, or a comment, your name needs to be by your post. If I said something sarcastic to, or about you, you would want to know who is saying it. If I didn't asked someone to do it then it's because I missed it. regards