View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 09:59 AM
Howard Chasser

Default my 2 cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
Gonna make this my last thought on the subject. I understand all the reasons for going public AFTER not receiving satisfaction, but what disadvantage is there in giving the company in question a chance? I believe all the responses in favor of social media outing of a company rely on a hypothetically unresponsive company.
In my humble opinion, I believe the 2 paths are mutually exclusive. I believe it is anyone's right to share their personal experience (qualified as such) - be it on a public forum or otherwise. I also think it is an action step toward creating the change you want to see to contact a party responsible for making the choices that affect the potential change in experience
The experience (unfortunately for all involved) happened. Sharing about it could also give all involved an opportunity - The person who had the bad experience to receive some form of acknowledgement and amends, the person responsible for it to show how they step up to the plate (pun intended) to take care of a customer who had an experience less than the one they strive to provide.

It is rarely a single experience upon which someone gets a bad rep (Notice the number of people here sharing their experience with Jimmy at the same time as accepting at face value the OP's stated experience). Without shared experience it becomes more challenging to make an educated decision.

Thanks for listening!